Monday, November 21, 2011

Finally ...

     I finally finished up the last of the Thanksgiving cards that I needed. Unfortunately, I won't get to post one of them because I already gave it away. It really rocked too ;)

     I actually used up some of my scraps on this card. I had a lot of small pieces laying around. I just started tossing them about on the card until I found an order that I liked. Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

     Supplies: CTMH Dreamin' Paper; CTMH inks; CTMH ribbon; CTMH Harvest Happiness stamp

    
     I have several Christmas gifts lined up to make and lots of Christmas cards, I hope I can find time to finish everything I want to do. So, I am off to clean up my desk and put away Thanksgiving/Fall things and move on to Christmas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment