Friday, January 27, 2012

Love ♥

     I can finally post again! I use photobucket to host my pictures and I started having problems with it. So, no Christmas cards were posted and I made several super cute ones. But, I can start again with Valentines :)

Photobucket

     This card was made using an image from CTMH Childhood Portrait. I've always loved silhouette images, and this stamp set has some of the cutest. The heart was cut using my Silhouette. The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye, Lost & Found -Madison Avenue. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up. The word  Love is handwritten with a Sharpie. I never hand write on my cards or my layouts because I think it looks bad, but I wanted it to say Love and I didn't have a stamp. I also used a few sparkles that I've had for a long time from Heidi Swapp. 

     I have several more Valentine cards to make, and I hope to be able to share them. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment