Monday, January 7, 2013

Scrapbooking = Make me some money!

I've been an avid scrapbooker since 2002. I've always love to color, cut, and paste (all the great things we learned in Kindy). Once I found a few pieces of paper and some great ideas online 11 years ago, I've never looked back!

I love to use lots of different products, mixing and matching brands. There are so many things to add and they are all super cool. But, over the years, I found I was always coming back to Close to my Heart for my "core" products.  I was in a club for many years, and last year decided to take the plunge and sell what I love. I'll be honest and admit that last year I didn't really work my business. I had a club that my friend and I co-clubbed :) This year, we had enough customers to split up. Now, I have my own club and almost enough to start a second club! If you are interested in joining my club, please , contact me here. You don't have to be local if you'd like to join. Email me and I would love to let you know how it works.

If you love the idea of getting all of your things for a discount, or want to make some extra income you can sign up with Close to my Heart for as little as $49~

Start the New Year off by becoming a CTMH Consultant, look at all the goodies you get for $ 49.00. Everything you need to start your adventure in paper crafting. See below for details.....
You can save yourself some money and bring in a little income on the side.   The new Consultant Kit is just $49 for the Essentials kit or $99 for the Master kit and is full of items from the 2013 Spring and Summer Idea Book! 
 

Here’s how you can save:
The $49 Essentials starter kit contains $155 in product and supplies.
The $99 Master starter kit is approximately $335 in retail value! 
Here’s how you can earn money
You receive 22% commission on all purchases made by others, even on discounted and promotional items.
You have the opportunity to earn free product.
Free website for online sales.
You can earn an additional $100 in product if you achieve Straight to the Top sales in the first 90 days. 

So if you are ready to begin your adventure with CTMH CLICK HERE Email me if you have questions or want to hear exciting things about CTMH.

This kit starts Feb 1, 2013, if you sign up prior you will get the Avonlea kit pictured below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment