Friday, August 3, 2012

Superheros to the Rescue

In the last book, CTMH had a Superheros paper pack that I absolutely loved!  I have a little 5 month old grandson, and I knew the papers would be perfect for some of his pictures. I can't wait to show you how they turned out.

I dressed Tripp up like Clark Kent, look at his onesie with a tie on it and his glasses. I think the pics really make the layouts..lol

Super Heros 2
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODMuanBn

utf-8BSU1BRzAxODEuanBn

The design of the layout is not my own. Once I saw them posted in a group I  am on, they really caught my eye and I thought there were perfect for the pictures. It was originally done by Kim Ferguson Donahoo's Roxie layout, with a few adjustments I used Superheros paper. 

I'm sorry to say we can't purchase the paperpack anymore, July 31st was the last day.  I do have lots of current things to share with you coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment