Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pemberly

The layout and cards today are from the Pemberly paperpack from CTMH. This pack was featured in last season's book, but carried over to the new one. This was one of the first sets I ordered, because I loved the blues and the print on the patterned papers. I felt like this was such a versatile pack!

I made 4 cards using the same pattern on all of them. I love doing the same style card with different sentiments. I think it makes a great little on the go gift if you need something quick! Just put them together with some envelopes, tie a bow around and done.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjIuanBn
utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjQuanBn
utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjUuanBn
utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjMuanBn
utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjEuanBn

These were all made with Pemberly patterned paper, white cardstock, some CTMH blue buttons, and white twine. Ink and stamps were also CTMH. 

Now for the layout. I haven't added my pictures to this one yet, as I'm not sure which ones I will use. Banners are still very on trend for layouts and cards. And I love them. I've used a few on the sides to give it a small something extra in places where it just looked  to plain.  For the upper left corner, the white butterflies came from CTMH. I just stamped a little image on each one to make them different in the same colors that I used in my layouts to make them flow.  

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzguanBn
utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzkuanBn-1
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODAuanBn

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly, this is beautiful. I did not really like this paper pack but after seeing how pretty your cards are I really like it. visiting you from http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Adrienne said...

I love your cards, so pretty!

Adrienne
What Lola Wants

Casandra Bennett said...

Hi Kelly. Your Pemberley projects are so pretty. You should enter you card into this week's challenge at Casual Friday. They're on Facebook, too. :) Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my Angel card. Have a great day.

Post a Comment