Thursday, April 4, 2013

Later Sk8r - March Kit of the Month

For March, our club is working on the Later Sk8r kit. I have a 2 page layout and 3 cards to share. One of my favorite things about the kits with CTMH, are the directions. The directions are for the 2, 2 page layouts shown in the book, but not only can you complete those, you still have paper left for other creations. Included you will get embellishments, this one has a pack of the green and blue epoxy bubbles and the Later Sk8r assortment. Each kit also has a stamp set exclusive to the kit itself. You can't purchase them separately.

This kit is geared towards skaters, but you can use the papers for so many different things. The layouts in the book show them with baseball and just general pics. I used the papers for my grandson's first birthday pictures and a few cards.


On the left side, I created a banner, just hand cut, nothing fancy and tied it up with gray twine. The font is cut from the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge. A few of the Later Sk8r embellishments are also used on the banner. The cool stamps are included with the kit.





On the right side, I used several cuts from the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge. The gears work with the paper perfectly! I added some more stars and twine to match the left side.




Next up are the 3 cards I made. These were so fun, fast, and simple. The matching papers make it so easy. No searching through stacks of paper to find something that goes together. I love that about CTMH!




The first card I used a stamp set called Fast and Furious. The set has cars, tire tracks, a stop sign and a few cute little words.  I added some brads for the tires and the headlight.




The next two, I made with the monogram stamp. These make a perfect gift and are only $2.95 each.  The frames are from last season's book, but still available. There is a new frame set in this book, Perfect Fit-Frames 2.









Message me if you have any questions. I'd love to have you join us! I will have the inks and some stamps for you to use at the club meeting.

If you'd like to purchase the kit online, please go here  and click the April CLUB tab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment