Friday, February 1, 2013

Digital Stamps

I know I'm a little behind here, but this is my first try at digital stamps. I thought it would be to much trouble to learn how to "get" them. But, after a few unzips, saves, and all that techy stuff, it finally worked out.

I downloaded several from Tiddly Inks, which has some totally cute stuff!! It was so hard to decide on which ones to get. The one I am sharing today was a FREE one!! This is an awesome way to try digi stamps. She was just so cute, I couldn't wait to download and color her.  If you'd like to download her, she is here  Ellie



I am a CTMH consultant, but I do use lots of other products as well. I love so many different things, it would be hard to just do one company only :)  Here are the supplies used on this card:
Tiddly Inks digi stamp "Ellie", Paper Smooches "Smoocheroos" for the word Love, CTMH cardstock, Authentique Essentials Collection PP, Prima flower, Doodlebug paper posie, Misc stick pin, CTMH twine, pearls, glitter brad, and Paper Studio lace. Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. If you have Spectrum Noirs here are the numbers I used: Balloons: BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, BT7; Elephant: BG2, BG4, BG6, BG8; Ears: PP1, PP3



I linked this up to the Spectrum Noir Challenge for the month.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for the ABC Blog hop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment